INDIVIDUAL WHITE LABEL PRODUCTS
Visit our SHOP for the entire range of contract manufacturing / white label products that we offer. From single batches of products, whether they’re powdered, tableted, encapsulated, or liquids, we are your one-stop shop. We can do as little as ensure your product is legal for sale and safe for consumption, then package it for you in a GMP facility. Or, we can take you from idea to final product, all in one place.
We focus on micro-runs, with batches as small as 288 (24 dozen). Whether you’re a small company just starting up, or testing a new product line to a limited market, we have a package to fit your needs. The WHITE LABEL SHOP has prices for individual product packaging, and the table below has our entire MANUFACTURING PACKAGES.
COMPLETE PRODUCT PACKAGES
STARTEROur most-basic GMP package.
- GET A FINISHED PRODUCT, READY-FOR-SALE ANYWHERE:
- Manufacture your formula
- Print your labels
- Package manufactured product
- All required legal documents
- All in a beyond-compliant FDA-registered GMP facility based in the USA.
STANDARDOur Most Popular Package
- EVERYTHING FROM THE STARTER PACKAGE PLUS:
- Product Formulation (Multiple revisions)
- Label Design (Multiple revisions)
- Custom Product Packaging
PREMIUMFor those who want it all.
- EVERYTHING FROM THE STANDARD PACKAGE PLUS:
- Personal Product Specialist
- Raw Materials + COA’s
- Personal Set of UPC Codes
- AdWords / Amazon / eBay Setup
- Includes suppliers, part numbers, artwork for all raw materials and components.
FIND OUT MORE!
We are a fully-licensed, beyond-FDA complaint, USA-based dietary supplement manufacturing company in Vista, CA. We have been providing private label and contract manufacturing services since 2003. Let our team of experts guide you from idea to finished good.
We provide several packages for every budget. The good news is that every package will get you a complete, FDA-compliant dietary supplement that can be sold in any store. It’s a great way to kickstart your business, and get noticed from the very first product sold.